Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust

I have an 82 1100 katana and its seems you cant get the STD pipes for it anymore, so what is a really good pipe [ 4 into 1 ] for it. Im having trouble finding anything for it, maybe another model Suzuki fits it that im not aware of.
    Thanks Gum

Welcome to the GSR, Gum. I think many would favor a Yoshi 4-1 pipe on that bike. Mac are bottom feeder pieces and the Kerker pipes are a little raspy, for my tastes. V&H setups are always a nice middle to upper end piece and are available for most everything, your Kat included.

Again, WELCOME and you'll be seeing a little helpful post from Cliff, shortly.

Comment

Yoshi

Thanks for that, any links or part # 's. I cant find a thing on pipes. Thanks Gum

Comment

Greetings and Salutations!!

Hi Mr. Gum,

You'll find links to exhaust manufacturers in your "mega-welcome". A lot of us will give Z1 a call as they can usually find anything. Let me share some GS lovin'.

I just stopped by to welcome you to the forum in my own, special way.

If there's anything you'd like to know about the Suzuki GS model bikes, and most others actually, you've come to the right place. There's a lot of knowledge and experience here in the community. Come on in and let me say "HOoooowwwDY!"....

Here is your very own magical, mystical, mythical, mind-expanding "mega-welcome". Please take notice of the "Top 10 Common Issues", "Top 15 Tips For GS Happiness", the Carb Rebuild Series, and the Stator Papers. Now let me roll out the welcome mat for you...

Please click here for your mega-welcome, chock full of tips, suggestions, links to vendors, and other information. Then feel free to visit my little BikeCliff website where I've been collecting the wisdom of this generous community. Don't forget, we like pictures! Not you, your bike!

Thanks for joining us. Keep us informed.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Pipes

I have had a look at the links, from what I can see there is one Laser and thats about it. I know its an old bike, but there is just nothing for it from what I can see. I cant get a right muffler from Suzuki, I have got all the other exhaust new, so I think I will modify and fix the smelly old 4 into 1 that is on it, see if I can make it look like it should.

Gum

Comment

call V&H and get a nice shiny one

Comment

Working...
            X