No announcement yet.

Requested exhaust pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Far as i know they still make them they had the part numbers on hand when i called them ..I had 2 exhaust and i called them to confirm the numbers lazer etched in the flanges.. som i can only assume they still stock them
    MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

I feel weird.. Am I the only one who prefers the look of the 4-2 exhausts?
      Dont get me wrong though, that bike looks nice and sounds like a beast.

Comment

Ohh, that sounds nice! Looks great too!

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
          Thats cuz YOU forgot to tighten the bolt..Harleys shake the stuff loose..
          this is true.. On one ride (about 150 miles) i lost my left mirror, the bolts in the back fell out that held my mirror so it just slumped down. One bolt to my front master brake cylinder (i was covered in brake fluid) 2 bolts off the lifters (No biggie just some oil spray out).. But the worse one was loosing a bolt that had loctite on it... was on the bottom of my tranny.. sigh all my tranny fluid leaked out.. Fortunatly enough i was about 20 miles from home and made it without any damage.

Comment

Originally posted by JCSkokos View Post
            I like the 4 into 2 as well but this is straight up a drag bike exhaust and the "theme" for this bike it a pro-street style bike. It will be getting drag bars and a tighter suspension to really throw the power to the ground. This style really cant be acheived with a 4 into 2 nor can you acheive the sound either.

Comment

Dammit. I scraped my pipe today in a spirited right hander. Luckily it cant be seen unless you get real close but at least now i know my limit.

Comment

Originally posted by JCSkokos View Post
                Given a choice, I'd agree with you. Unfortunately, no one make a quality aftermarket 4-2 system except the Marshall Deeptone, and that's big $$$ and a PIA to get.

Comment

So here is brake pedal version one. Had a buddy weld my stock brake arm to a pedal for a gs. Well he measured wrong and it was to low. Scrounged around the garage and found a footpeg to make up the difference until version two is built

Comment

Working...
                  X