No announcement yet.

GS 450 Lights/Voltage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i ordered one from him this morning. In no way does this stop the investigating, but for $45, i figured its better to have one around and replace the r/r after i redo some connects then to have the ignitor go out due to high voltage.

Comment

Originally posted by wayfast73 View Post
      My harley had that happen, it turned out the negative battery wire had a break inside the insulation. I was doing the same thing your doing and going over everything until i bumped the wire with my hand and figured it out.
      Thanks for the info, ill check that closely.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Don't worry about the sidestand issue, THERE IS NO RELAY IN THE SIDESTAND CIRCUIT.
        ??? Ummm then whats the relay i pulled on the right side twords the front (under the cover ofcoarse)
        My schems say that there is one.

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        The sidestand will also NOT affect your charging issues. It only turns on the light in the instrument panel.
        Which light on the instrument panel? I think we might be talking about a different bike/model. I have a gs450LJ, when I kick the sidestand down it cuts the engine if the bike is in any gear besides neutral, and no light comes on or turns off.

Comment

Working...
        X