No announcement yet.

GS650 starts but dumps fuel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either I am borderline retarded, or slightly stupid, or a little of both, but the carb I'm needing is the outer most right hand carb, or #4. I am so sorry...I have *NO* idea how I did that, I've been looking for the wrong damn carb body for a week now 0.o

Would you happen to have this carb body?? Please yes yes, lol.

:EDIT:

To avoid any further confusion, here's the carb in question. Furthest right, haha.

Last edited by Guest; 05-12-2011, 08:12 PM.

Comment

I def have a couple, but I'll have to go sort through them to see if I have one that's not messed up in some way (one set had a broken post, one set had a broken off screw, etc). I'll have to look tomorrow, but I'll post as soon as I know.

Comment

Thank you, I really appreciate your effort. Sorry about the confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by ralbert View Post
          Hi, I have been following this thread as I also own a 1982 GS 650GL. I cross referenced the main jet you pulled from your carb 122.5, the only 32 mm carbs to use that jet in the GS series is on the 1985 GS700. Is it possible those carbs came off a GS700? Check the pilot air jet and compare it to this chart: http://members.dslextreme.com/users/...at_height.html
          If it is a 37.5, I'd bet they came off a 700. Hope this helps...Ron
          Looks like you guys got it all sorted out but I was gonna say these are different from my GS700ES carbs that I just cleaned. Mine don't have "T"s for the vent and fuel inlet. Tubes are molded into the carb bodies and I have composite CV caps. Instead of the vent "T"s I have short rubber hoses between the carbs to link the vent passages to the molded vent tubes. Thought this might help others in identifying what they have.

Comment

Working...
          X