79 GS850 Exhaust Compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

79 GS850 Exhaust Compatibility

The exhaust on my current GS850 is a very roughed up Kerker 4-1. Ive messed with it alot and kind of given up on it now that I have lost the end cap/restrictor. My question is this: I would like to stick as close to stock as I can for the exhaust, so what other years/models of GS's have the same exhaust systems or at least would bolt up with interference?

I have found this MAC 4-2 system which looks promising and references some 750 that might be the same : http://www.macperformance.com/store/...tegory_ID=1543

But I dont like the turnouts as much, and if I could find a good condition stock exhaust somewhere (here or ebay) I would rather go that route.

Bump
    Even what years of the 850's exhaust that would fit onto my 79 would be very helpful if anyone knows. I see different years listed all over the place.
    Thanks

Comment

Find me a nice 4-1 and I'll trade you my stock exhaust

Comment

Hi,

I'm pretty sure that any of the 850 exhausts will fit. I even put an 850L exhaust on my 850G. It bolted right up.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Thanks for the info guys!

Originally posted by cal_look_zero View Post
          Find me a nice 4-1 and I'll trade you my stock exhaust
          cal_look_zero if your exhaust is in good shape and you want to sell it to put towards a 4-1, let me know.

Comment

Working...
          X