Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must live in England as it is allways raining there

Comment

A thousand words is one thing but I was trying pitifully to describe this:

Comment

well dont give up on the photo i have not a clue as how the cable conects to both plungers

Comment

I will be damned I used to be able to do the photos so you could see em in the post.
          This should explain it all.
          Baasicall the cable snakes though the centre of all the bits in the fiche and gets secured in the hole atop the plunger
          Last edited by Guest; 08-10-2011, 07:48 PM.

Comment

. by jeeprusty, on Flickr

. by jeeprusty, on Flickr
            Last edited by Guest; 08-10-2011, 07:54 PM.

Comment

WOW that was painful.

And now some self portraits that reveal my whimsical side..............

Comment

Well thanks to your photos I now know how the cable fits to the plungers THANK YOU

Comment

Choke cable

OK chaps, I will need two choke plungers with the springs and plastic nuts, a choke cable and whatever bracket to hold it to the carbs , any thing considered , got the carb dip today from NAPA so will be ready to go Digby49

Comment

Originally posted by Digby49 View Post
                    OK chaps, I will need two choke plungers with the springs and plastic nuts, a choke cable and whatever bracket to hold it to the carbs , any thing considered , got the carb dip today from NAPA so will be ready to go Digby49

Try posting in the "Parts Wanted" section for the items you need - more traffic over there...
                    '85 GS550L - SOLD
                    '85 GS550E - SOLD
                    '82 GS650GL - SOLD
                    '81 GS750L - SOLD
                    '82 GS850GL - trusty steed
                    '80 GS1100L - son's project bike
                    '82 GS1100G - SOLD
                    '81 GS1100E - Big Red (daily rider)

Comment

Originally posted by Digby49 View Post
                      I could send you my plungers. PM address please.
                      Oh and don't tell anyone, they might expect it to be a new leaf.

Comment

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for NOS SUZUKI STARTER CABLE ASSY. GSX550 # 58410-43503 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Ten bucks less than bike bandit.

Comment

Choke Cable Please

Unfortunately its for the E model and would be to short . So still looking for a Choke Cable Please .

Comment

Working...
                          X