No announcement yet.

Marving exhaust 82 1100E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These look interesting... saw them on Ebay.
    1980 GS1000G - Sold
    1978 GS1000E - Finished!
    1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
    1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
    2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
    1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
    2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar..... - FOR SALE!

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
      Sound clips?
      No part numbers to be found on them either I assume?

Daniel
      What sounds do you guys want to here? I asked in a earlier post and no one responded.

Can only get them from monsterparts.com They are the only importer to the US. It was 379.00 shipped to my front door and took about 4 weeks. Have to call and talk to Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason the terminator View Post
        What sounds do you guys want to here? I asked in a earlier post and no one responded.

Can only get them from monsterparts.com They are the only importer to the US. It was 379.00 shipped to my front door and took about 4 weeks. Have to call and talk to Jeff.
        I want to hear it all. In your driveway idling and revving, maybe a sound clip with you riding like normal on the streets, and then one with you zipping past the camera at 120 MPH.

Comment

Originally posted by Flaming Chainsaws View Post
          I want to hear it all. In your driveway idling and revving, maybe a sound clip with you riding like normal on the streets, and then one with you zipping past the camera at 120 MPH.
          DITTO!

Daniel

Comment

Here it is when revved up

Still trying to figure a way to get one while riding without all the wind noise.
            Last edited by Guest; 08-31-2011, 08:46 PM.

Comment

My laptop speakers do not do it justice. But I agree, a mix is requested. And I would like to add - a blast through a tunnel is always nice. Not that I would know...

Comment

NICE!

Now have a guy hold the camera on the side of the street and you come flying past the camera at... a high speed?

The tunnel would also be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                X