No announcement yet.

Seafoam carb fuel injection cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worked pretty good for me. I didn't have the exact same problem, but it got me running 100 percent better.

Comment

well we have sorted out me Gs running problems and have learnt alot and will not be making
      these mistakes ever again.
      first i will never trust any of the 3 local bikeshops ever again?..
      i wount mention their names.
      they guy who sorted Gs found the following problems.
      1/ i was told my DynaS was fooked so bought a new Boyer digital 1st bikeshop didnt set it properly.
      2/ bikeshop promised me they had reshimmed they hadnt.
      3/ carbs were so far out of balance when they started Gs up vac gauges on they went off
      their mercury scale,the mixture screws were well out as well.
      wot ever sort world are we living in no wonder we are calling it RIP Britain.
      Thanks to you Guys on here for in put.

Comment

We have the same experience here- shoddy work, either from plain inexperience or, worse, crooked "mechanics". That's why it's advised to do your own work, no matter how overwhelmed you feel. These are strange times- let's hope we survive!
        1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by sedelen View Post
          I've used it with good results, but it's not a mechanic in a can. I don't use it now because I use another product, Star Brite Star Tron, I use that now because it's not as cost prohibitive, you get more treatments for less money and I can't tell any difference in performance between the two.

Prices vary all over the place for this stuff. I usually pick it up at Home Depot or Lowe's for $6 and change.

http://www.jamestowndistributors.com...4609&SHOPZILLA
          well after waiting this long for my seafoam to come from our Uk importer he decides to Email
          me to tell me he dont sell it anymore?...
          fast to grab my cash from paypal account though,"but I have got the money back now".
          any way I just bought some of this startron.
          which is half the price but is as good me asks?.

Comment

Working...
          X