Wired George...Beware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 observations i just made.......
    1- George has half flat tires on his kawi.
    2- a certain member is being semi-bashed by a certain member.
    you silly kidds

Comment

Originally posted by blowerbike View Post
      2 observations i just made.......
      1- George has half flat tires on his kawi.
      2- a certain member is being semi-bashed by a certain member.
      you silly kidds
      He rides like he's on flats too. Group rides are bad enough, having someone wallowing around the back of the pack really sucks.

Comment

Well I for one dont feel I'm being bashed.
        MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
        1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

like Octain said, we don't want to hear it again please.
          Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Ricks View Post
            He rides like he's on flats too. Group rides are bad enough, having someone wallowing around the back of the pack really sucks.
            Hey Billy R, whoever rides at the back of the pack. I like to play up the front. "Catch me if you can".

Comment

Originally posted by Suzuki_Don View Post
              Hey Billy R, whoever rides at the back of the pack. I like to play up the front. "Catch me if you can".
              When we were having semi-annual Texas Hill Country rides there was always two or three of us that would run away from the pack then we would sit and wait at the next crossroad so the group could catch up and we could make sure everyone was okay. We had several of the slower riders have accidents over the years. I got so used to people having get offs I was finding myself watching my mirrors for mishaps instead of concentrating on my riding. Not a good thing out where we ride.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
                To quote him directly " my mental age is 14 " WOW...That right there speaks volumes in itself.
                You jammy bugger Chuck. Best time of my life was 14. All I did then was bikes, birds and beer. Birds = English for girls and it was my dad's beer (so better still - it was freeeeee!).

Oh, to be 14 again.
                79 GS1000S
                79 GS1000S (another one)
                80 GSX750
                80 GS550
                80 CB650 cafe racer
                75 PC50 - the one with OHV and pedals...
                75 TS100 - being ridden (suicidally) by my father

Comment

He's sort of still is on the outs on KSR, most of us old timers remember him just before he started his business giving bad carb advice. It was one of the reasons that the original group of members there left the forum as he got sort of a super status there for awhile for some reason (they do take advertizing dollars over there). That fact and the explosion of mods who weren't fairly enforcing the rules at the time plus there was that "little rascals biker gang" that tried to take over the board... but I digress... yet he has some loyal fans still on KSR but not many.

Never met the man so won't say anything bad about him personally but I really don't see how he can make a living at what he does much less employe people to help him. That to me is a bigger mystery.
                  "Just Ducky, Thanks!"
                  http://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/11/99/01/25/visite10.jpg
                  Where I've ridden.

Comment

Working...
                  X