1982 GS750E Carb Boot Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1982 GS750E Carb Boot Source

I am restoring a 1982 GS750E and have disassembled the carbs and cleaned per the photo procedure which worked perfectly. Now I am ready to reinstall the carbs and I noticed some of the carb to head boots have small cracks in them. Not surprising for 30 year old rubber. Is there a source for buying new boots?

I tried Google and Ebay without success. Also tried Z1.

#22 and #23 here: http://www.boulevardsuzuki.com/fiche...1982&fveh=2137

Daniel

Comment

Z1 has more stuff than is in they're online store.You could phone and ask.Boulevard is good to.

Comment

I just ordered some new boots and Orings for my '77 GS750B from these guys;

Visit Ridezilla Albany for all your ATV, UTV, and motorcycle needs! We're your go-to powersports dealer located in Albany, GA. Stop by our showroom today!

They seemed to have the best price and best shipping rates to Canada. BTW Bike Bandit was approx. double with shipping.

They might have your boots too.

Brian

Comment

also bikebandit.com

Comment

Hi,

You'll find an extensive list of OEM, aftermarket, and specialty vendors in your "mega-welcome". Shop around a little for the best prices and shipping.

CLICK HERE to download a PDF guide for the Alpha-Sports site cross-reference procedure and general instructions on how to use an online parts fiche. Alpha-Sports is insanely expensive so I would recommend shopping at partshark.com, gssuzuki.com, z1enterprises.com, partsnmore.com, and other more reasonably priced vendors.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Working...
            X