wiring help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wiring help

hi could anyone help .GS1000 harness?????????????

You're missing a lot of critical information here.

What kind of help do you need: in-person? Where are you? Do you need a harness to purchase, or just help fixing yours?

What year GS1000 are you working with?

And most of all, if you need electrical/harness help, why are you posting in the carb/fuel/exhaust section?

Comment

Originally posted by mike_of_bbg View Post
      You're missing a lot of critical information here.

What kind of help do you need: in-person? Where are you? Do you need a harness to purchase, or just help fixing yours?

What year GS1000 are you working with?

And most of all, if you need electrical/harness help, why are you posting in the carb/fuel/exhaust section?
      I couldn't have said it better
      1978 GS 1000 (since new)
      1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
      1978 GS 1000 (parts)
      1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
      1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
      1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
      2007 DRz 400S
      1999 ATK 490ES
      1994 DR 350SES

Comment

I think he got scared, posted and left

Comment

Greetings and Salutations!!

Hi Mr. baz,

Perhaps I haven't welcomed you properly. You'll find a lot of information in the links below.

Let me dump a TON of information on you and share some GS lovin'.

I just stopped by to welcome you to the forum in my own, special way.

If there's anything you'd like to know about the Suzuki GS model bikes, and most others actually, you've come to the right place. There's a lot of knowledge and experience here in the community. Come on in and let me say "HOoooowwwDY!"....

Here is your very own magical, mystical, mythical, mind-expanding "mega-welcome". Please take notice of the "Top 10 Common Issues", "Top 15 Tips For GS Happiness", the Carb Cleanup Series, and the Stator Papers. All of these tasks must be addressed in order to have a safe, reliable machine. This is what NOT to do: Top 10 Newbie Mistakes. Now let me roll out the welcome mat for you...

Please click here for your mega-welcome, chock full of tips, suggestions, links to vendors, and other information. Then feel free to visit my little BikeCliff website where I've been collecting the wisdom of this generous community. Don't forget, we like pictures! Not you, your bike!

Thanks for joining us. Keep us informed.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

maybe he got tangled in the mess and perished? Keep your eyes peeled for another GS on craiglsist or ebay!!!
            -Mark
            Boston, MA
            Suck Squeeze Bang Blow..
            sigpic
            1980 GS850G with 79 carbs.....

Comment

Working...
            X