Sandblasting & Painting my Header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madjack57754 View Post
    I've had jet-hot do 3 sets for me so far. Pleased with the finish and durability doesn't even begin to cover how I feel about thier product and service.
    FYI If you have the pipes blasted locally before sending them to jet-hot you can save some money.
    Thanks Madjack,
    No signature :(

Comment

I sandblasted mine with a small handheld unit with white play sand. It was messy, but did an extremely nice job, even between pipes in the collector.
      http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...ine=1440711157'78 GS1000E, Dyna-S ignition, Dyna Green Coils, K&N pods, Delkevic SS 4-1 exhaust, Dynojet Stage 3 jet kit, Russell SS Brake Lines, Progressive suspension, Compu-Fire series Regulator 55402 and Advmonster cree LED headlight conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by OldVet66 View Post
        I sandblasted mine with a small handheld unit with white play sand. It was messy, but did an extremely nice job, even between pipes in the collector.
        How did you paint it? There is a "you blast it" here that just opened not long ago I figured I would give a try. $1.00 a min if you do it and $1.35 and they wil do it. They figure it should take me 20-25min
        Do-it-yourself sandblasting services in Victoria
        Last edited by trevor; 06-09-2012, 04:46 PM.
        No signature :(

Comment

Working...
        X