Vance and Hines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vance and Hines

Does anyone have the V&H Standard Pro Pipes?

Do they sound good? Could you upload a video, or sound clip possibly on a 16 valve 750???
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

I've grown to like my D&D pipe, but am tired of hambergering it together with the crappy header I've got. Does anyone know where I can buy JUST a 4 to 1 header???
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I have the V & H sidewinder on my 1100 & love the sound. Sounds like a man's motorcycle should.

Paul
      80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

Comment

Hmmm, thanks for the reply. I'm hoping its as loud as my D&D.
        '83 GS 1100T
        The Jet

sigpic
        '95 GSXR 750w
        The Rocket

Comment

don't get too attached to right handers though as it won't be the same with em on

Comment

I have a VH 4-1 on my bike, but I don't know which model pipe it is. Came with the bike. It does sound nice though. Throatier than the stock pipe, but not obnoxious like a Hardly or chop job.

Comment

Thanks for the input gentlemen, you've been very helpful...
              '83 GS 1100T
              The Jet

sigpic
              '95 GSXR 750w
              The Rocket

Comment

It sounds better with the packing removed from the baffle and they dont rot the pipes out that way

Comment

I LOVE D&D on my Zx-9 best ive ever heard.. ive never heard it o a old suzuki before

Comment

hey spyder look on ebay

Comment

I like the sound of the D&D, but I'm not in love with the look of it on my bike. My header is pretty beat. Bike bandit has a V&H 4to1 header and pipe for 200$ for my bike. I just don't want it to be TOO quiet. I like the roar that it has. I wouldn't mind getting a new header to mate with my D&D. But the V&H would look a lot nicer on it. Pulling the packing could be an option that solves all. Still have time to think it over and seek options.

Thanks again for the insight.
                      '83 GS 1100T
                      The Jet

sigpic
                      '95 GSXR 750w
                      The Rocket

Comment

Working...
                      X