carby diaphrams/airbox boots......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carby diaphrams/airbox boots......

hi guys ,,,well i sent off an email to z1 and i got a reply ,,,,,but for the wrong parts,,,,,,,i,m still waiting for a price nearly 2 weeks later not nice .... any more places to get my 1980 gs1000e cv carby diaphrams .and airbox boots with the steel ring as per origional ...any help would be great regards oldgrumpy

Email is less reliable than a fleet of cancerous pigeons.

Check your spam folder, email again, or maybe even call if you can arrange it -- their customer service is exemplary.
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

They are also VERY busy with a new website.

I noticed a different look and could not find something, so I contacted them (via e-mail). Got a response the next business day, with the explaination that they have been planning on a new site, but had some problems with the old one and were forced to move quicker than expected, so are having some problems. They are very busy resolving them.

sigpic
      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
      Family Portrait
      Siblings and Spouses
      Mom's first ride
      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Working...
      X