No announcement yet.

No fuel in carbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is possible......but for the sake of testing, it might not, the floats should shut off the flow of gas coming into the bowls, I would think.....

I could be wrong, but it's probably something I would try....at least to see if I can eliminate one item out of the equation...

wish I had a better idea.....

Comment

Originally posted by GateKeeper View Post
      this is possible......but for the sake of testing, it might not, the floats should shut off the flow of gas coming into the bowls, I would think.....

I could be wrong, but it's probably something I would try....at least to see if I can eliminate one item out of the equation...

wish I had a better idea.....
      I guess I can try that. Will see if I get chance to do that today.

Comment

hook up a small IV bottle to the bike for testing, and you wont' have some much gas to worry about....

I will assume your just trying to get the bike started in the garage.... ? not running on the roadway yet...

something like this

Comment

Originally posted by GateKeeper View Post
          hook up a small IV bottle to the bike for testing, and you wont' have some much gas to worry about....

I will assume your just trying to get the bike started in the garage.... ? not running on the roadway yet...

something like this

I had same idea when you said IV, lol....
          And of course, just to run it, not to ride it with IV. Engine is starting no problem, it is just that has rough idle and I am wondering if it is because of gas flow.

Comment

Working...
          X