Where To Buy Clear Fuel Line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where To Buy Clear Fuel Line?

Also, what size should I get? I remember reading that the fuel hose was 7mm factory... I'm not near the bike at the moment so I can't double check.

Is the clear fuel line available at my local autozone or to I have to go to a farm & landscape supply store?

Thanks!

be sure whatever line you end up buying is uv stable and ethanol compatible. a lot of specialty color fuel line is neither and if you actually have access to the packaging/ spec sheet it will say suitable for vent only. nasty stuff happens to everything in contact with melted rubber and plastic lines. i use 5.5 mm stuff from free flo. excellent results. all my lines are clear pink not clear but they have held up very well.

Comment

i got mine from oriellys in the lawn mower section

Comment

I got Parts Unlimited 1/4 I.D. fuel line.It's transparent with a blue tint.I have had no issues with this line in three years.However,I change my fuel lines every year when I do my preventative carb cleaning.It's also a tight fitting fuel line.I don't use clamps.

Parts Unlimited is the world’s largest distributor of aftermarket accessories in the powersports industry.

Comment

Oddly Cycle Gear has fuel line in different colors, maybe clear. If you have a store near by it might be worth calling.

Comment

No idea where "wild west" is, but any shoppe that caters to dirt bikes will have clear and tinted fuel line in stock.
            1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
            2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
            2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
            Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

I usually get mine from Jeff at Z1 enterprises. Think its made by motion pro.

Comment

My 1100 has a vinyl gas fuel line with the strands in it. I don't like it and someday will be going back to stock. The problem is it hardens over time and becomes inflexible and a real pain to take off the petcock and put back on. It was already on the bike when I got it.
                sigpic
                Steve
                "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Comment

Originally posted by almarconi View Post
                  I usually get mine from Jeff at Z1 enterprises. Think its made by motion pro.
                  This....
                  I just bought a whole box...didn't cost much and it's been real handy...
                  Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                  '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Working...
                  X