Mikuni 33mm Smooth Bore Carbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikuni 33mm Smooth Bore Carbs

I have a set of Mikuni 33mm smoothbore carburetors (1984) that I want to put on my GS1100E. It looks like there are 2 places where the fuel line could go and 3 places for vacuum lines to go. Where will the vacuum line from the petcock go? Can someone tell me how these things go? Bill Green

Nice opening post
    Bill, you will find a wealth of information and very knowledgeable people here, willing to help all they can.
    However, I doubt people are going to be rushing to your aid with a first post like that, I want, I demand, tell me......
    How about popping into the GS Owners section and introducing yourself, and saying hello first.
    Tell us a bit about yourself and your bike.
    Oh yes, we like pictures, lots of them, of your bike, not you.
    Put your location in and list your bike model in your signature line, so we can all see what bike you are talking about without having to repeat it each time.

Oh.....and welcome.

Comment

Nice opening post
      Bill, you will find a wealth of information and very knowledgeable people here, willing to help all they can.
      However, I doubt people are going to be rushing to your aid with a first post like that, I want, I demand, tell me......
      How about popping into the GS Owners section and introducing yourself, and saying hello first.
      Tell us a bit about yourself and your bike.
      Oh yes, we like pictures, lots of them, of your bike, not you.
      Put your location in and list your bike model in your signature line, so we can all see what bike you are talking about without having to repeat it each time.
      A picture of the carbs, pointing out the possible connection points will help a lot.
      Oh.....and welcome.

Comment

Working...
      X