CycleOrings.com is pretty sweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CycleOrings.com is pretty sweet

For those of you who are contemplating buying some parts from CycleOrings.com but are not sure, I put this little guy together. It's basically to help the rookies, guests, and idiots out there who are not entirely sold. I've got some other parts i'm doing the same thing for, but this is the first one. Some O-Rings and hardware for rebuilding the Carbs on my GS450L.

See below for my CycleOrings.com product unboxing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsPpIAmMkzQ

Couldn't be happier. Parts arrived quickly, as advertised, and with a robust supply of detailed instructions. For a small operation, Mr. Barr has certainly got this stuff figured out. I plan on installing these parts this weekend, but in the meantime, I thought it would be helpful for those of you who are on the fence, or who are new, to see exactly what it is that you are buying.

enjoy.

Thanks for doing that.

Robert is a prince, a heck of a nice guy to deal with and IMHO deserves mega kudos for providing this service. It must be time consuming and I'd bet he is not making much more than covering his costs. Without his help I'm certain there would be many more none running GSs out there.

For all the newbs, placing an order with Cycleorings.com should be the first thing on your list and SOP on all rebuilds.

Cheers,
    Spyug

Comment

I'm very happy with Cycleorings. Robert does a great job !
      sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
      1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
      2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

I'll be ordering a set for my gs as soon as I know the diameter of my intake manifold o-rings

Comment

+1

Robert is a stand-up guy!
          1983 GS650G
          Build thread: http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=66251.0

Comment

as an update, i installed the orings and gaskets this weekend as part of an ongoing re-jet project and they worked beautifully. the little note he sticks in the package with tips/tricks was very helpful, particularly when you're refitting the orings on the needle jet. the thumbnail trick works pretty well. so far no leaks, no issues, and i'm very satisfied. thanks

Comment

I have ordered many sets from Robert. Great product & service.

Paul
              80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

Comment

He always has the time to answer my dumb questions too!!

I've got many sets and will continue to do so!!

Comment

I have ordered 50+++
                  Always the same great quality and dependability!
                  He doesn't just sell O-rings either.
                  1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
                  1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Working...
                  X