Need DynoJet Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need DynoJet Kit?

I am currently turning a 82 GS1100GL into a bobber. I took the air box off and am installing K&N air pods. My question is do I have to rejet the carbs to stage 3. Also is it possible to buy just the jets and seat. Carbs have been recently rebuilt. Feel free to respond on here or shoot me a text at 870-489-2150

you will need a stage 3 dynojet kit with pods fitted, especially if you have a different exhaust as well. it takes a whole lot of time and effort out of trying to get the jetting right by trial and error, plus you get the good dynojet tapered needles which help substantially
    1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

I would like to know a similair awnser on a 1980 GS1000 G (Shaft drive) with CV Carbs as the airbox & rubbers are U/S.
      Motor rebuild with bigger bore kit and refurbed head with bigger valves plus electronic ignition/New coils.
      Just got the painter to finnish the Wes Cooley livery and added a Bikini fairing on the bike.
      where to get a kit like that, please?
      Or are there other airboxes that can be used?
      Last edited by Guest; 01-20-2013, 05:39 PM.

Comment

I have a K&N stage 1 and 3 jet kit NEW in the box with instructions. This fits 1980-82 GS1000-1100 2-valve models. This is the same as Dyno jet kit 3103 that sells for $125 new. This contains both stage 1 and stage 3 kits. I will sell this for $75 shipped to the USA.

Comment

I am in Perth West Australia.

Comment

Extra $15 to Perth. USPS Priority Mail. Paypal payment accepted.
            Last edited by TeamDar; 01-20-2013, 06:09 PM. Reason: price.

Comment

I'll take the kit. I'm in arkansas. I don't have paypal but will be willing to send u a money order. Please send address and response to 870-489-2150.

Comment

Sold, and thank you. Dar

Comment

Working...
                X