Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choke O-rings for Mikuni BS32SS (83 750ES)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choke O-rings for Mikuni BS32SS (83 750ES)

Hi all,

I recently purchased from Cycleorings.com a new oring set for my Mikuni BS32SS carbs for my 1983 GS750ES which have been rejetted to compensate for the $10 type pod filters (not any racing K&N filters) and an aftermarket Bassani exhaust. I just finished dipping the carbs in Pine Sol and water for a day and then redipping them in Berryman's Chem Dip for a few hours to get all the Pine Sol out. Before I dipped the choke assemblies for one of my carbs I noticed that there was a really fat and thick o-ring that slid down the choke needle and I took it out (destroying it) in order to prolong the life of the dip. This o-ring is not the one that came in the kit from cycleorings but instead seems more like a specialty ring from Suzuki. I am wondering if anybody knows where to get one of these o-rings? I can take pictures if you all would like. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Geoff

You F U the choke plunger rubber part is molded into the part.. is not supposed to be removed

Comment

The reason that I took it out is because I have 4 more of those choke plungers that I am harvesting from another complete set of carbs that I have that matches my bike. Do you know what material was used at the factory to create the seal so that I can potentially recreate this seal?

Comment

Working...
      X