Imagine That

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine That

I am in the process of cleaning my carbs replacing orings etc. Upon inspection I noticed one my needle valve had a light score. On line for OEM price was 41.74 at couple of sites I checked. I really did not want to order and wait 3-5 days and pay shipping so I went to Carl's Cycle here in town and low and behold they actually had one on stock for 6.50 less than online. Yes, now back in business.

I always get a chuckle from those who will search the web for a part and wait days for it to be delivered, when you could just drive somewhere close and buy it

You're learning, grasshopper
    1978 GS 1000 (since new)
    1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
    1978 GS 1000 (parts)
    1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
    1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
    1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
    2007 DRz 400S
    1999 ATK 490ES
    1994 DR 350SES

Comment

Originally posted by Big T View Post
      I always get a chuckle from those who will search the web for a part and wait days for it to be delivered, when you could just drive somewhere close and buy it

Always nice to have the option to buy locally and not get ripped...
      '83 GS650G
      '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by Big T View Post

i always chuckle at those who get someone else do do the web searching for them. they obviously have access to internet or they wouldnt be on the site. they just cant be assed to look for stuff themselves...........
        1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

You're up late Agemax. Travelling, insomnia, or are you a night owl?
          '83 GS650G
          '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
            You're up late Agemax. Travelling, insomnia, or are you a night owl?
            its 1AM here, i am just thinking about turning in. usually about 1 or 2 o'clock for me
            1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Working...
            X