Replacement carburetors for '82 650

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winterstein182 View Post
    Also thanks to loud et, another man of action.
    I know very little....but try to help when I can.
    This is a great site, enjoy your bike and the many colorful personalities around here.

Comment

Thanks chef! I like people who say what can happen now, not what should have happened or putting a man down for trying. Just curious, would you have the full rack? It'd be sweet to have a spare set to keep at the ready. I can't stand not having my bike on the road.
      He isn't putting you down, he's trying to impart a lesson from the experience that may help you in the future as well as providing you with knowledge about your machine. Men make mistakes, it would be foolish to mistake help for insult.

Comment

I'm not insulted. I'm motivated. Just to be clear, I've been rebuilding engines and such for over 15 years. 2 bad screws ain't exactly meeting the Buddha here fellas.

Comment

Somehow I bet Buddha never had any stuck screws.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

"Existence is suffering and the cause of suffering is desire" says Buddha. I desire my bike on the road. Thus, I suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
              Somehow I bet Buddha never had any stuck screws.

If he did, he and Winterstein should use some Seafoam Deep Creep penetrating oil.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

You think that's the stuff? A week soaking in PB Blaster didn't do it.

Comment

I sent you a pm about the carb bodies
                  Do you want them?
                  1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
                  1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

I thought that was your email I replied to. Did you get it?

Comment

I thought that was your email I replied to. Did you get it?
                      I did
                      Thanks
                      1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
                      1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Working...
                      X