X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had good experience with http://www.jetsrus.com/

Comment

any thoughts

any ideas as to the 6500 rpm stutter i really think i just need to move the eclip down one notch? just wanted the experts to chime in before i do that

Comment

Bump for exposure

Comment

Interesting read...thanks OP.

Ed
          GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
          GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
          Originally posted by GSXR7ED
          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Replaced pilot jets with new stock #35 replaced all o-rings in carbs vacuum tuned them set mixture screws to two turns out also replaced all o-rings between the carb boots and the head set the float height to the manual spec of 20.5mm bike starts perfect and runs great BUT it breaks up around 6500 rpm about 2/3 to 3/4 throttle opening but if you get past it then the high jets kick in and it runs fine again so it my guess that i have to move the needles up a hair to get a little more fuel? any suggestions

Comment

Working...
            X