X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They make ethanol from sugar cane in Brazil

Comment

For those who use ethanol-free (E0) gasoline:

Where do you get it? What states and gas companies are they? I've been searching for one but haven't seen any around my area (south eastern PA). It's been rumored that there's some down in Jersey at the shore - specifically around the boat marinas - but that's too far to drive for gas, haha.

Comment

over here in the U.K. filling stations don't display the % of ethanol in the gas they sell,at the moment it's 5%.It's going to be 10% next year but we won't be told when.I allways drain the tank and the carbs every winter.

Comment

Originally posted by srg View Post
          For those who use ethanol-free (E0) gasoline:

Where do you get it? What states and gas companies are they? I've been searching for one but haven't seen any around my area (south eastern PA). It's been rumored that there's some down in Jersey at the shore - specifically around the boat marinas - but that's too far to drive for gas, haha.
          Pure-gas.org is the definitive web site listing stations that sell pure gasoline in the U.S. and Canada.

A handy site.

Comment

Our bikes were built about the time ethanol was incorporated. I have had 2 '81 and now an '82 Goldwing and they all worked fine on 10% alcohol, just ride them. Yes you get a little less mileage but they will survive. This thread is a repeat one I heard in 1978, that the alcohol would ruin gaskets and engines in my BMW. They also ran with no major problems. I think problems happened when people operated ther motorcycle about 1500 miles a year. Drive your bike and don't obsess about the stuff..

Comment

Working...
            X