Fuel mixture screw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel mixture screw

HI does annyone know to reinstall the air fuel mixture screw after rebuilding the carbs i mean how the little spring little washer and o ring go back in , i dont remember what order they came out ,carbs are off a 86 gs 550esg.I cant seem to find any pictures
    THANKS !!!!

You don't mean spring, washer, o ring?

Comment

In order they go on: Spring, washer, o-ring.

Comment

1982 Suzuki GS450TZ
        1982 Suzuki GS1100EZ

Comment

spring,washer,o ring. that way o ring seals up against the seat and the washer stops the spring from chewing up the o ring as you turn the screw.
          1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

I agree with agemax. Spring, washer,oring.

Comment

picture is WRONG!

Originally posted by Thumper88 View Post
              you want the Oring to seal against the carb body and the washer to protect the o ring from the spring and the spring prevents the screw from dropping out. .

spring onto mixture screw first
              washer onto mixture screw next to the spring -
              O-ring goes on last last. and it holds them on the mixture screw while you install the assy into carb body.

install until lightly fully seated. then come out 2 full turns and begin carb idle drop tuning from there. (bike will start easier if you do it that way. )
              SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

fuel mixture screw

Thanks a bunch guys!!

Comment

Hey Guys, need some help here. I have an 82 GS650 which according to manual uses Mikuni BS32 ss carburetors. I am looking for the air/fuel mixture screws that go on top front of each carburetor. I cannot seem to find the correct part number. I do see these screws for GS750 and GS1100 but nothing for the 650. Any of you would happen to know what would be the part number or where I can purchase these screws?

Thanks All, good and safe riding!

Comment

Did you ever find the part number for that air fuel mixture screw? I need one or a set for my GS1100 and can't find the part number anywhere

Comment

Working...
                    X