dynojet needle dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dynojet needle dimensions

Hey guys. I'm trying to help my friend out that has a gs400. He has pods and and aftermarket exhaust and it doens't run well in the midrange. Dynojet doesn't make a kit for his bike so I'm going to make him a needle to try and fix it but I'd like a starting point. Could someone give me the dimensions for the dynojet needle for either the 850 or the 750?

the DJ needles are specific for each carb, fitted to a particular bike. Even if you could replicate a DJ needle, you wont get it right for that particular bike/carb as you dont have a correct one to copy.
    1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Originally posted by Agemax View Post
      the DJ needles are specific for each carb, fitted to a particular bike. Even if you could replicate a DJ needle, you wont get it right for that particular bike/carb as you dont have a correct one to copy.
      I understand that. Nonetheless, the 400 and 850 use the same carbs and were the 400 to be bored out to a 425 it would have the same displacement per clyinder as the 850. I know it won't be perfect but like I said, it's a starting point to jump off of to make a custom one.

Comment

different emulsion tubes=different needle length/shape.

Comment

Working...
        X