carb diaphragm replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carb diaphragm replacement

so I am in the process of rebuilding by carbs and I noticed that 1 of the 4 carb diaphragms has a rip in it near the top. my question is what is my best option for replacement? is there a way to repair? should I look for a good used one? or should I buy new?

JBM Industries rubber carburetor holder socket boots, flange intake sockets, vibration isolators, stainless steel exhaust springs, for Rotax 912, 582, 503, 447, 377, Zenoah & HKS engines. Yamaha 650 SX and TX Mikuni BS-38 and 34 CV carbs. Diaphragms & holders.

or z1 enterprise has new ones

Comment

Originally posted by shibby_cbs View Post
      so I am in the process of rebuilding by carbs and I noticed that 1 of the 4 carb diaphragms has a rip in it near the top. my question is what is my best option for replacement? is there a way to repair? should I look for a good used one? or should I buy new?
      you working on a honda or yami?
      seriously you need to state what your working on.
      example~~ why?
      i may have a nice used slide/diaphragm if i knew what you was working on

Comment

Originally posted by kdo58 View Post
        http://jbmindustries.com/index.html
        or z1 enterprise has new ones
        Awesome, Thanks for the link. I sent the email off last night and got the invoice this morning. Even better that place is just a couple hours away so i should have them very early next week.

Originally posted by blowerbike View Post
        you working on a honda or yami?
        seriously you need to state what your working on.
        example~~ why?
        i may have a nice used slide/diaphragm if i knew what you was working on
        unfortunately not but thanks so much for the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by shibby_cbs View Post
          Awesome, Thanks for the link. I sent the email off last night and got the invoice this morning. Even better that place is just a couple hours away so i should have them very early next week.

unfortunately not but thanks so much for the offer.
          Would you a have a copy of the invoice, I've seemed to hit brick wall with JBM ordering parts. I have a GS850G as well and after four emails with details I can't seem convince him what I want.
          With the invoice, maybe it'll have the right info for him.
          Cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X