1977 GS750 Suzuki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1977 GS750 Suzuki

I have a 77 GS750. Rebuilt carbs. Vance and Hines exhaust. 105 mains 15 pilots.
    Runs like a scared deer. But after only about a few miles the number 1 spark plug starts fouling. I am out of ideas as to what to do. Carbs are clean. Runs perfect when you clean the plug till it starts to foul out again. Any one have any ideas as to what I can do next. Thanks so much for the help.
    Brian

Originally posted by 2TechGuys View Post
    I have a 77 GS750. Rebuilt carbs. Vance and Hines exhaust. 105 mains 15 pilots.
    Runs like a scared deer. But after only about a few miles the number 1 spark plug starts fouling. I am out of ideas as to what to do. Carbs are clean. Runs perfect when you clean the plug till it starts to foul out again. Any one have any ideas as to what I can do next. Thanks so much for the help.
    Brian
    Is it fouling with oil?
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

No smoke. Never burns any oil. Plug is black. Sometimes is a little wet with gas. Installed 2 new plugs.

Comment

Did you ever get your "fouling" corrected?

Comment

Originally posted by co587 View Post
          Did you ever get your "fouling" corrected?
          Are you just curious chasing an old thread, or have a problem with your own gs750?
          1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
          X