Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuel tee for 82 GS750E, cant find one anywhere.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel tee for 82 GS750E, cant find one anywhere.

After finding that my carbs were leaky and rebuilding im thinking my problem the whole time was this damned rubber fuel tee. Trouble is I cant find one anywhere ive looked around a bit online and none of the dealerships near me seem to be able to order one. Anyone got a line on these things?

I can check this evening to see if I have a spare.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

try bikebandit.com or siriusconinc.com

Comment

wasn't hampshirehog churning these out? Might have been for 1000E though
        '83 GS650G
        '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          I can check this evening to see if I have a spare.

I have one, send me some contact info via PM or e-mail.

sigpic
          mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
          hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
          #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
          #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
          Family Portrait
          Siblings and Spouses
          Mom's first ride
          Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
          (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Thanks steve I sent you an email. And when I checked bikebandit didnt have them nothing on ebay either. Seroiusly I cant believe how hard these thing have been to find. I wish someone was making metal replacement metal ones that take replaceable orings.

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
              wasn't hampshirehog churning these out? Might have been for 1000E though
              Oops...it was Agemax making fuel tees. Unfortunately, the ones he has done so far are for VM carbs:

'83 GS650G

Comment

Originally posted by Ron3 View Post
                Thanks steve I sent you an email. And when I checked bikebandit didnt have them nothing on ebay either. Seroiusly I cant believe how hard these thing have been to find. I wish someone was making metal replacement metal ones that take replaceable orings.
                i could make them if i had one to use as a pattern. or, someone can accurately measure one and post up a pic of the dimensions!
                Last edited by Agemax; 07-22-2014, 02:10 PM. Reason: added a bit
                1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

The fuel T I took off my bike was metal with a rubber like coating. Just has two orings one on either side. I got my new one from partsshark, pretty sure partsoutlaw will have them as well.
                  sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                  1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                  2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Are you looking for the one that goes between #2/3 carbs? Or one that goes between 1/2 or 3/4?

If the central one:

Shop online for OEM Carburetor parts that fit your 1982 Suzuki GS750E, search all our OEM Parts or call at 386-740-2452

The other one (by part number search on EBay)

'83 GS650G

Comment

Working...
                    X