Which Exhaust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Exhaust?

Looking for an 4-2 setup cause of the old school look . Anyone have any suggestions? It's for an 81 GS850G. I have seen the MAC and if you can find an old set of Jardines. But I haven't heard what either sound like and I'm not too crazy about the diesel stack look coming out of the side. I could get a stock set because mines rusted out but I'm a little leary that they will just rust out again. Or is a 4-1 the way to go?

If your head pipes are in decent shape you may consider getting Dunstall megaphone mufflers. A number of members have installed them and they look great. take a look in this post: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...33#post1422533

Comment

Hi guys. I'm looking into the same thing with my '79 gs850. I'm not crazy about the MACs either, don't really like the turn out style. Will the Dunstalls fit on my '79? I may need to replace my left side pipes, have a whole where the "Y" comes together into the muffler. But I like the look of the Dunstalls that you posted Rudeman.

Comment

Those are from a GS1000EC restore thread by svzook.

Comment

Working...
        X