Making the case: tolerance for pods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making the case: tolerance for pods

I see more and more defamation of pods on this site.

Can't we all just get along?
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

who cares, if you got them and you like them, ignore the haters! simples.....
    1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post

"I stand here accused of insensitivity - Oh sure, I've tried to change my ways, I've cried, I've hugged, been hugged. And do you know what I've discovered? I'm an offensive person! But in a tolerant society, is there no place for my Kind? Why must everyone like me? Why can't well just.. NOT get along?!"
      - Dick Solomon

I say go for it - be the great agitator of the GS Forums; that great mind that repulses and stills fear in the lessers

Comment

Third rock?
        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Third rock?
          Of course! John Lithgow fit the role perfectly

Comment

Those who slander pods are just jealous that some of us can follow simple jetting instructions and make pods work perfectly well. The fact that we get a cooler looking, stronger running bike out of it really frosts them.

Meh, that's overrated.

Mark
            1982 GS1100E
            1998 ZX-6R
            2005 KTM 450EXC

Comment

I'm just glad I'm not pod-intolerant

Comment

I have them on two bikes thus far both running Dynojet kits with a third soon to be. I love them. They are easy to clean, look great, flow great, and make getting the carbs in and out a breeze.

Comment

Working...
                X