Mikuni rs flatslide parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikuni rs flatslide parts

It seems these carbs are a bit rarer than most Mikuni carbs. None of my local dealers could order pilot fuel screws for 36mm Mikuni RS flatslides. Item #31

exprs3.jpg

What's your source?
    80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

carb parts warehouse cleveland area.
    sudco may be able to help.
    these carbs have very little interchangeable with most factory carbs.
    fools tighten down the brass mixture screws and break the tips off..seen it a lot.

Comment

The easiest way for me to find parts was to get the part number and Google them. I've yet to find a website that you can order every part you need. I'll tell you though, FULL rebuild kits for RS's are almost half the price of buying a new set.

Comment

#31 pilot fuel screw mikuni # 604-26003 ? I ordered 4 of those from K&L supplies not too long ago- takes a week. 4~6 bucks a piece. sudco - W.P.S. handle genuine mikuni parts too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mikuni-Pilot...-/161125961034 -- or Ebay .
        SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

I did what nealhan suggested and googled the part number. I found Niche Cycle, the ebay site Trip suggested and have ordered from them.

Thanks everyone.
          80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

Comment

Dennis Kirk is another place that you can get the RS pilot jets from.

Comment

Working...
            X