Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a "pro sport" 4into1 exhaust on my 1000G. never heard of them before.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a "pro sport" 4into1 exhaust on my 1000G. never heard of them before.

I know that I should have attached a photo, but I have a really nice 4into exhaust on the 1000G I just got. It's unplated & a little rusted right now. It's a nicely tucked up & up swept header & muffler. It even allows for both the side & center stands. It seems to also give good access to change the oil & filter.
    Anyway, I have never heard of them before. Has anyone else?

Never heard of it, but it sounds more like a model name, rather than brand.
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

super sport would be a V&H.

Comment

The Pro Sport was a Vance & Hines pipe also. It was designed to be a stock replacement, not requiring jetting.
        Ray.

Comment

Thanks Ray. Just hadn't seen one before.

Comment

I have a Wiseco 4 into1 header. Back in the 70's/80's everyone was manufacturing headers. R.C.engineering, Star racing, Bob Carpenter, Wiseco... those are just the ones I have. The list goes on and on.
            Last edited by storm 64; 03-14-2015, 10:14 AM.
            My Motorcycles:
            22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
            22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
            82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
            81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
            79 1000e (all original)
            82 850g (all original)
            80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Working...
            X