JBM industries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JBM industries

Simple question has anyone tried JBM Industries? I did a search and came up with nothing. I'm thinking about ordering there replacement diaphragms and the "carb holders" (intake boots) their prices seem on par with everyone and with my limited internet search one of the few selling replacement diaphragms for carb sliders. Unless anyone has a masive horror story I'll be placing the order tomorrow. (Review to follow)

Originally posted by 76_Mike_82 View Post
    Simple question has anyone tried JBM Industries? I did a search and came up with nothing. I'm thinking about ordering there replacement diaphragms and the "carb holders" (intake boots) their prices seem on par with everyone and with my limited internet search one of the few selling replacement diaphragms for carb sliders. Unless anyone has a masive horror story I'll be placing the order tomorrow. (Review to follow)

Did you try Google?

Comment

I havent heard anything negative and I have talked to Don on the phone several times as well.....Someone has to break bad. Tag...youre it!!!!
      MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
      1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Google..... yeah I tried that. Thats where I met my girl friend his name is Bill. In honesty I did try but anyone can post there and I figure the knowledge base here is better so I had to ask.

Comment

JBM Industries rubber carburetor holder socket boots, flange intake sockets, vibration isolators, stainless steel exhaust springs, for Rotax 912, 582, 503, 447, 377, Zenoah & HKS engines. Yamaha 650 SX and TX Mikuni BS-38 and 34 CV carbs. Diaphragms & holders.

I have an XS650 project bike than I hope to get to soon.
          JBM seems to be highly recommended by the XS650 guys.

Comment

A couple people have ordered them and found that they worked just fine. If you search the forum, they're bound to come up.
            Charles
            --
            1979 Suzuki GS850G

Read BassCliff's GSR Greeting and Mega-Welcome!

Comment

Working...
            X