Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pilot jets - black, round, rubber, plug .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pilot jets - black, round, rubber, plug .

Hello all , I have a 1981, Suzuki , GS-850-G , that I am doing a retro-mod on . While replacing the pilot jets I noticed that the black round rubber plug over them in the float bowel seem to fit real loose , not falling out , but not tight at all . Is this normal ? Should I get some new caps ? Any help would be appreciated ..........Thanks a million !
    Last edited by Guest; 11-04-2015, 03:48 PM.

Found the answer on the old posts ! Lots of info on old posts that I should have looked up (STILL A NEWBIE !) , before asking Forum members . Sorry about that .

Here is my answer to my Question : These high quality rubber passage plugs will replace the cracked or rotted plugs in many Suzuki OEM Mikuni carburetors and replace OEM part number 13357-44080. The rubber plugs block off the pilot system on many OEM Suzuki carburetors forcing the pilot circuit to be fed from the main jet which allows more precise control of the idle mixture. Replace your worn out plugs and help restore your vintage bike to its original running condition .

Comment

Collingwood?
      At this time of the year you should be working a sled.
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

No sleds here , just skis and boards .

Comment

Working...
        X