Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to synchronize BS34 carbs (gs 1100)--> ask for boots...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to synchronize BS34 carbs (gs 1100)--> ask for boots...

Hello!
    I'm planning to put BS34 carbs on my future swap...
    I'm ok on the sync procedure, but I want to feet these BS34 so I'm choosing the boots, but when I look for gs 1100 boots, I can see any hole to plug any carbtune or sync machine... Sometimes I see it on the boots (threaded M6 holes), sometimes they are on the carbs.... But here I can not see anything....

So are there any boot reference (maybe kawazaki, ok Suzuki...) with a hole to allow plugin a carbtune?

- spigot diameter = 42mm
    - inside diameter (34mm or near)

thanks!

The small m6 holes are in the metal intake on the head, not on the boot like on other 8 valve models.
    Last edited by Guest; 11-20-2015, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Ok! I can easily understand now. Maybe a kawasaki boot equivalence (with a hole for sync)?

Comment

Might help us to know what those BS34's are going on?

1980 GS1000GT (Daily rider with a 1983 1100G engine)
        1998 Honda ST1100 (Daily long distance rider)
        1982 GS850GLZ (Daily rider when the weather is crap)

Darn, with so many daily riders it's hard to decide which one to jump on next.

JTGS850GL aka Julius

GS Resource Greetings

Comment

on a gs 650 head

I watched on my 650 head, I can machining M6 holes just near the boots...

Comment

Oem Gs 650 carb intake manifold boots already have the m6 sync port on the side. I think they are made to fit bs 32 carbs, not 34.

Comment

The GS 1100e (16valve) boots are the straight rubber sleeves with no sync port on them. On the 16 valve models the sync port is in the head.

Comment

Working...
              X