RS 36 Flat Slides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RS 36 Flat Slides?

Just got a used set of 36 mm flat slides ,I disassembled them and no visible s/n or numbers that I can see. Question they could be of a GSXR750 / 1100 . How have they worked out on street bikes and what jetting setups have you fellows run? Thanx Mike

post a pic of your carbs and your bike model with mods that have been done

Comment

I'm in the middle of re-spacing a set of mikuni vm29ss carbs from an 87 gsxr 750 to match the spacing on an 850 head with 34mm intake ports.

Just curious, how much did you got them for?

Comment

Hi I will post a pic tomorrow , I been working lots been busy. Going to look at a new cnc machine for my shop tomorrow. My one street engine build is a 1200 G4 cams . Was gonna put the 36s on it, I replaced all the screws in it with ss shc screws. They had some weird tamperproof screws in the one face, Anyhow Seems with a stock bore they don't run really great till half to three quarter throttle, Thanx for the Reply. Seems don't get many, Thanx again mike

Comment

Heres The Carb Pictures.
          Attached Files

Comment

Carbs Pics Can only load one pic at time.

Comment

Carb Pics

Flatslides 005.jpg This engine is a mtc 1200 some hardwelded cams I picked up, I do my own rockers, .355 lift Open Exhaust . Seems the flat slided dont work well below half throttle, Perhaps thats just the way they are but..hopeing to get them working for street riding, Thanx Mike

Comment

One at a Time.

Flatslides 004.jpgOp end of carbs. I was given these from a friend.?

Comment

Top Carb View They look in nice shape, after ultrasonic cleaning will be good to go. Just have to sort Jetting issues. Mike
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X