Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GG650 GT exhaust?

Hi guys,
    The project bike I bought came with a 4-1 Micron exhaust. I shortened it and sent it away to be high temp powder coated. I got a call after they blasted it and below is what it now looks like. It's for the bin.

So, my question is, which after market exhaust fits the gs650? I've looked around and there are minimal listings for them...maybe the odd Mac 4-1. So is it a case of a pipe bender and making my own? Or are there others that fit, but just aren't listed as it's not a popular bike to upgrade? Thanks again.

In the states I believe Mac is our only option, but I thought I looked into buying a Jardine or Motad from the UK. You might want to look in those directions as I haven't been to impressed with the Mac I had on my 450 twin. Good luck

cg
    sigpic
    83 GS1100g
    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

I was lucky enough to pick up a BUB 4 into 1 made specifically for the 650G, from a member who found a stash of NOS. The company (BUB) is still around, but doesn't have it currently on offer.

I was on the lookout for a JAMA/Laser exhaust prior to that...but had no luck finding one of those in North America.

Best of luck in your search, and be sure to let us know what you are able to find. Don't discount the Chinese market, either. I've seen a few systems listed on EBay.
      '83 GS650G
      '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Pull that thing from the bin.... A skilled muffler/exhaust guy can copy the layout close enough to make new setup.
        1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X