APE pod filters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APE pod filters

Hey guys, does anyone know any Canadian distributors for APE?
    Would like to get some but shipping is a killer from the APE store since they will only ship through UPS which has custom's fee's and cost's more.

Can anyone confirm for me that the 005-121 i.d. is 50mm?

Thanks,

Darren

Don't know their affiliation with APE or who they use for shipping but i would contact these guys.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
      Don't know their affiliation with APE or who they use for shipping but i would contact these guys.
      http://www.gszone.biz/
      That is the APE website.
      1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
      1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Would it be any cheaper if one of us bought them and sent them to you by USPS or FedEx? Maybe someone who lives near the APE place could just pick them up?
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
          That is the APE website.
          ....oooops, never mind.
          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
            Would it be any cheaper if one of us bought them and sent them to you by USPS or FedEx? Maybe someone who lives near the APE place could just pick them up?
            I've done things like this for my Canadian sidecar racing buddies. When you mail it to him, mark it a gift.

Comment

How about these? I think I am going to give them a try, read somewhere once that it was the same manufacturer as K&N.

CDN dollars also, with no cross border shipping!
              1978 Gs1085 compliments of Popy Yosh, Bandit 1200 wheels and front end, VM33 Smoothbores, Yosh exhaust, braced frame, ported polished head :cool:
              1983 Gs1100ESD, rebuild finished! Body paintwork happening winter 2017:D

I would rather trust my bike to a technician that reads the service manual than some backyardigan that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix things.

Comment

yeah, I read a couple of reviews and they don't seem to have too many bad comments, here's the U.S. site, pretty funny how they're cheaper buying from Canada than the U.S.

I'll do some more searching and see how they compare to the APE ones, personally I wouldn't mind spending the extra $ on the APE ones since they have an amazing track record.

If someone could pick them up for me, I have Paypal waiting and positive good vibes,

Would mean I can pick up a set of rear sets off an ex racer who lives only an hour away from me.

Kyler, are you affiliated or know anyone from the VRRA?

Thanks Guys

Comment

Hey Steve,
                  do you know Mario Martin in Rockland Ontario. I think he dropped your name and he's the one who is going to put a set a rear sets aside from me from his extensive parts collection.

Comment

Originally posted by one_civic View Post
                    Kyler, are you affiliated or know anyone from the VRRA?
                    Mike Vinton and I race sidecars together with the modern sidecar group.

Comment

Working...
                    X