Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy needle and seat sets for CV carbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy needle and seat sets for CV carbs?

All mine need to be replaced. Cost is a concern right now and I'm going to use a manual petcock to shut the fuel off, but I don't want something that fills the engine up with fuel at idle. Hoping to get them ordered soon so I can get the carbs back together. Thanks!

Go down about 10 posts from your post....
    1978 Gs1085 compliments of Popy Yosh, Bandit 1200 wheels and front end, VM33 Smoothbores, Yosh exhaust, braced frame, ported polished head :cool:
    1983 Gs1100ESD, rebuild finished! Body paintwork happening winter 2017:D

I would rather trust my bike to a technician that reads the service manual than some backyardigan that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix things.

Comment

I actually got mixed up and thought that was a different thread about only the needles.

So it seems the 2.0 N149.040-2.0 is the correct needle and seat set for the BS32SS carbs (at least the ones I have). Looks like the wrong one in the Amazon picture, but the Jets R Us chart seems to have the correct measurements listed and someone posted a picture that seems to show the right one. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Four on the way for $58.40. Hopefully they will get these carbs back working like they should.

Comment

Working...
      X