1100ESD airbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1100ESD airbox

Looking at the parts fiche, the p/n's for the ESD and ES are different when t comes to air box.

From my understanding the only difference in the frames is the attach points for the fairing?

So do you guys think the airbox is interchangeable? From the fiche it only looks like there are bumps on one airbox compared to the other.

thanks
    1978 Gs1085 compliments of Popy Yosh, Bandit 1200 wheels and front end, VM33 Smoothbores, Yosh exhaust, braced frame, ported polished head
    1983 Gs1100ESD, rebuild finished! Body paintwork happening winter 2017

I would rather trust my bike to a technician that reads the service manual than some backyardigan that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix things.

The frames are the same as all 83 E frames came with the fairing mount bungs welded on. The air boxes are the same also. I have one from an 83, complete, WITH the lid even!!, if you need one.
    Ray.

Comment

Thanks Ray, I can get one here in Canada so it will probably be more cost effective, exchange rate and shipping is a killer currently!
      1978 Gs1085 compliments of Popy Yosh, Bandit 1200 wheels and front end, VM33 Smoothbores, Yosh exhaust, braced frame, ported polished head
      1983 Gs1100ESD, rebuild finished! Body paintwork happening winter 2017

I would rather trust my bike to a technician that reads the service manual than some backyardigan that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix things.

Comment

Working...
      X