Dynojet kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynojet kit

Which dynojet kit do i use for my 1980 gs1000g with the 34mm cv. I see a couple listed with different jets in the kit
    Im 74 foot above sea level. And will be getting ape pods.
    I have a 4 into 1 on it already and the recent fire has destroyed the boots that go from the air box to the carbs, and the airfilter. i know this isn't drop in and go, i know im going to need to do many plug chops and spend time with it to get it right.
    I build Pipers

The DJ kit number is 3103 according to DJ's web site. It's for both an 1100G and 1000G from 80-82. Should contain the jets needed for both engines stage 1 & 3:

Develop a great plan for boosting your motorcycle’s performance by using our convenient, reliable motorcycle carburetor Jet Kits available online. Once you see these kits in action, it will become clear why they’re the products that started the Dynojet fuel tuning legacy. They’ll effortlessly increase power and smoothness throughout the entire rev range. Whether your bike is stock, heavily modified, or created for high-speed racing, our Jet Kits can tune your air/fuel ratio to perfection. Not only will our motorcycle Jet Kits drastically improve your performance, but they’ll also show immediate results. With an increased power output of 5-8% and a fully adjustable design, our kits are the perfect companions to any rider. Expand your vehicle’s performance capabilities today with them.

1980 GS1000GT (Daily rider with a 1983 1100G engine)
    1998 Honda ST1100 (Daily long distance rider)
    1982 GS850GLZ (Daily rider when the weather is crap)

Darn, with so many daily riders it's hard to decide which one to jump on next.

JTGS850GL aka Julius

GS Resource Greetings

Comment

'78 GS1000E, Dyna-S ignition, Dyna Green Coils, K&N pods, Delkevic SS 4-1 exhaust, Dynojet Stage 3 jet kit, Russell SS Brake Lines, Progressive suspension, Compu-Fire series Regulator 55402 and Advmonster cree LED headlight conversion.

Comment

Working...
      X