pop up exhaust choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pop up exhaust choices

Hey all. Does anyone have an exhaust for a 1984 Pop up Katana 750 or know any other Suzuki exhaust that will fit or any aftermarket systems that are still made for it. Thank you

still looking for an exhaust, anyone have an after market type that they would recommend for a 1984 Pop up 750.

thank you

Comment

How about Delkevic?
      I do not know enough about the differences in '83 750 and and '84 750 exhausts but might be worth contacting them.

Might have to fab up a muffler mount for any 4-1 for your Kat.

Another place to contact would be RippleRock about Hindle exhausts.
      Ripple Rock Racers manufactures custom performance motorcycle exhausts and aluminum billet triples. More horsepower, less weight. For those that are serious about racing.

They also do a GS1100 exhaust. They are near to you and MIGHT be interested in your request.
      Last edited by steve murdoch; 11-10-2017, 12:34 PM.
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by MR.G View Post
        Hey all. Does anyone have an exhaust for a 1984 Pop up Katana 750 or know any other Suzuki exhaust that will fit or any aftermarket systems that are still made for it. Thank you
        This site has the part numbers for your model and by the looks of it, it takes the same exhaust as regular the '83 - '86 700/750 models. This info should make your hunt a little easier.

CMSNL specializes in Honda Motorcycle Parts, Kawasaki Motorcycle Parts, Yamaha and Suzuki OEM and Aftermarket Motorcycle Parts for Classic Bikes, Dirt Bikes, ATV's, Snowmobiles and more
        '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/
        https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4306/35860327946_08fdd555ac_z.jpg

Comment

tanks Steve and Sandy...will give them a try

Comment

well Delkevic does not make one for my bike......I might have a lead on an original....fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.G View Post
              well Delkevic does not make one for my bike......I might have a lead on an original....fingers crossed.
              well.............finally got an original exhaust from TO Cycle in Toronto. Needs a little clean up and a ceramic coat. No dents or road rash scrapes.

Not sure who it was on this site or the Australian Kat site that said to try TO Cycle for an exhaust, but whomever it was...THANK YOU.

ps - TO Cycle has sold all their inventory to an American in Rochester NY. The new inventory owner will be ebaying the individual parts. So if you are in the TO area and want anything from Ralph (current owner of TO Cycle) get it now before it all goes. I think the new inventory owner is picking up a load a week and sending south side to Rochester.

TO Cycle is a vintage Japanese motorcycle shop in Toronto Canada.

Comment

Talking to people at the swap meet in Milton, i thought all that stuff was in Rochester months ago.
                Do you know if the guy in Rochester will also have a shop open to the public?

Congrats on finding an exhaust.
                2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                  Talking to people at the swap meet in Milton, i thought all that stuff was in Rochester months ago.
                  Do you know if the guy in Rochester will also have a shop open to the public?

Congrats on finding an exhaust.
                  Hey Steve....Ralph and TO Cycle is still there. Inventory is going per truck load once a week or so until gone. I was just there last Sat. According to Ralph, Rochester guy will be ebaying everything. If you want drop Ralph an email, Im sure he has all the detail on the new inventory owner. (or call Ralph...the voice message gives you his email address)

Comment

Working...
                  X