Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1166 with g3cam,120 main,finally stopped stuttering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

120s came in, they are. Installed, float richened to 24mm from 26mm,waiting on rain to stop for test ride?
    Thanks

Comment

And I'm ordering larger pilots again?

Comment

Originally posted by 81gs7501166 View Post
        And I'm ordering larger pilots again?
        You shouldn't need anything bigger than 47.5's. What makes you think you need bigger pilots?

Mark
        1982 GS1100E
        1998 ZX-6R
        2005 KTM 450EXC

Comment

Still picking up on top, it's better with the 120s. Only rode bout 4 miles yesterday,it's cold,48deg Hear!
          The stumble is also improving, I raised the fuel when I put in the 120s. I'm going up again on the main until it falls off.
          I'll order 122.5s.
          Ant messing with the clip or pilot till I get the main right.

Comment

Realize when you get real pods, using bs36 with a dynojet needle you will be north of a 135 main probably 140 (Mikuni)

Comment

I'll skip 122.5s and order 125s?

Comment

125s in and still Improving?
                127.5s I borrowed from a friend,going in this Weekend!
                As I've went up on mains, the off cruise stumble has worsened slightly.
                I'm lowering the needle one clip at this jet Change!

Comment

Thought I might have to change my drawers?

127.5s in, it's kinda cool hear in East tn, been waiting on a day to test ride,got up to 51 today,
                  Only went 6 miles to warm it up.
                  Pulled In Store to Mt dew and smokes. As I was leaving I just got rolling bout 3k then slammed it open,
                  Bout 5k rear broke loose,got just a tad sideways,then straighted up,took it to 9500rpm and shifted,
                  Front up bout 2 in,took to 9500 again then shifted, by then curve ahead and time to slow down?
                  It's never broke loose before, clip now one leaner, cruse stumble way improved, have to wait on a longer ride before I change any thing else.
                  It might be the cool air or it might be that it needed more fuel, don't know, but I like it!
                  Might have to try 130s later after more riding on these.
                  Can't wait till summer.
                  Adjusting valves next then carb synk!

Comment

Working...
                  X