Best CV parts source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best CV parts source

OK I'm new to the forum so be gentle. I know I should research the question before I ask but here it is anyway. I need to get a couple of "Pilot Jets" for my 80 GS1100E. Last owner must have used a kitchen knife to remove them. I would like recommendations for the best source for same. I would die happy if there was a source in the North Texas area that I could just go and pick them up. Yea I know that was a pretty ridiculous ask. Anyway help an old man out.

OEM or Jets R Us
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. Ill check them out.

Comment

You are asking about the jets.
        If also need o-rings, look for Cycle 0-Rings. Is a fine GSR member doing a great service for us all. He has kits of all o-rings needed for the carbs. Also has boot o-rings, and hardware kit for the boot mounting.
        http://webpages.charter.net/ddvrnr/GS850_1100_Emblems.jpg
        Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

https://imgur.com/YTMtgq4

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
          You are asking about the jets.
          If also need o-rings, look for Cycle 0-Rings. Is a fine GSR member doing a great service for us all. He has kits of all o-rings needed for the carbs. Also has boot o-rings, and hardware kit for the boot mounting.
          Thanks Redman. I ordered up a set of rings from him before I ever took the carbs off.

Comment

Working...
          X