• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard
    sigpic
    GS1150 EF bought Jun 2015
    GS1150 ES bought Mar 2014: ES Makeover Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
    GS1100 G (2) bought Aug 2013: Road Runner Project Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
    GS1100 G (1) Dad bought new 1985 (in rebuild) see: Dad's GS1100 G Rebuild AND blog: Go to the Blog
    Previously owned: Suzuki GS750 EF (Canada), Suzuki GS750 (UK)(Avatar circa 1977), Yamaha XT500, Suzuki T500, Honda XL125, Garelli 50
    Join the United Kingdom (UK) Suzuki GS Facebook Group here

Comment

Bingo, thats exactly what was going on before replacing with fresh "juicy" o rings, good video, thank you!

Edit: I'm getting everything buttoned back up I just was waiting on a new oil filter to finish my oil change, the old stuff reeked of gas obviously. I ran some fresh oil through the bike (not running as i still have the carbs and tank off at the moment) and let that sorta just dribble out the drain plug area over night and cleaned the oil filter housing area real good. New filter comes today so I plan on taking her out for a ride later today. Will update.
      Last edited by Guest; 01-08-2019, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Things seem to be working as they should, gonna keep an eye on the oil level but looks like we're in business.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
          I had a little look on Ebay. Couldn't find Georgefix but I did find this. I don't know anything about the seller but he does have a good feedback rating and the price is good......
          https://www.ebay.com/itm/Suzuki-Petc...FXo8:rk:7:pf:0

Yea I think im gonna bite the bullet and get a new petcock, I still think its happening slowly and at least getting a new one will help narrow it down if that still isnt the cause. I see georgefix on ebay has some in stock now. pulling the trigger
          Last edited by Guest; 04-02-2019, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X