Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found a bunch of wiring diagrams online.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a bunch of wiring diagrams online.

I haven't seen this site before or seen it linked, may be new to us.
    yoyo.pl is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, yoyo.pl has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Seems to have the GS series pretty well covered.

/\/\ac

I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth, but would it kill 'em to sort it?
    Dogma
    --
    O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
    '80 GS850 GLT
    '80 GS1000 GT
    '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by Dogma View Post
      I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth, but would it kill 'em to sort it?
      Phew! I was going to give you this $20 but now I see it has a crease in it!

Heh. Yeah, I was wondering about the lack of sorting myself but its a short enough list to scan over for just use Find in your browser to search for the model.

/\/\ac

Comment

Originally posted by Macmatic View Post
        I haven't seen this site before or seen it linked, may be new to us.
        yoyo.pl is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, yoyo.pl has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Seems to have the GS series pretty well covered.

/\/\ac
        Thanks, good find!

Comment

Working...
        X