To Rapid Ray and Posplayer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Rapid Ray and Posplayer...

I just want to say thanks to youse guys for the starter clutch protector thread. I just did it to mine and is the best upgrade for those starter bolts... and no more embarassing noises from the clutch. If anyone else has a modified motor do this to your wiring... it only took about a half hour and works great... This is in the popular tech area if you need the photos...
    Curt
    sigpic'85 GS1150 1428 14-1 200+hp Hang On

Originally posted by bellucci View Post
    I just want to say thanks to youse guys for the starter clutch protector thread. I just did it to mine and is the best upgrade for those starter bolts... and no more embarassing noises from the clutch. If anyone else has a modified motor do this to your wiring... it only took about a half hour and works great... This is in the popular tech area if you need the photos...
    Curt
    I'm glad it was understandable although the original idea came from Ray, I tried various methods and we ended up with method #2 right?. OK found it yep. Seem clear enough although Balztor had yet another idea to use a PIC to automate the switchover (call that method #5 ).

Technical Info posts that are deemed to be important or popular will be placed here for easier access. If you feel a post should be moved from the Technical Info forum to here then PM the Administrator with your request.

Comment

I'm getting low on starter clutches so had to do SOMETHING to help you guys stop killing them!!! LOL! Glad to be of help, Ray.

Comment

Yeps.. if Ray or Jim can't solve it it time to part it out!

Comment

OH MY!
          i think i'm getting moist

Comment

Originally posted by blowerbike View Post
            OH MY!
            i think i'm getting moist

Comment

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post

Comment

OR Terry!

Comment

Originally posted by lynchman66 View Post
                  OR Terry!
                  not to high jack this thread...heaven forbid.....
                  but i am having to wear sun glasses just to look at these PM brake parts sitting on my kitchen table.

note:
                  this was a secret telepathic subliminal message i just sent to a certain person.

Comment

Hi,

Yep, a couple of class acts!

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Just to twist this thread a little more... On my way up to the track with 2 more teeth in the back and 93 degrees of air temp...hope I can get the front end down by 4th gear... Yee Haa...
                      Curt
                      sigpic'85 GS1150 1428 14-1 200+hp Hang On

Comment

Working...
                      X