Dead Stator...RM Stator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tom203 View Post
    Golly, those diagrams and graphs are sure pretty, and show that it works but how about the hows and whys? I hope it's not magic , cuz my faith in science is already strained.
    I'm sure I don't have the patience for what you need

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
      I'm sure I don't have the patience for what you need
      Sounds reasonable to me.
      1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Word......................

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstang View Post
          Ok, back from a weekend of camping and doing NOTHING...

WHERE can I get one of those fancy compufire r/r? I can find the 32 amp one but not the 40. Dennis Kirk is out of stock.

On the heat issue, I will take pic with my thermal camera when I get it running... my job is running Vibration Analysis and Thermal Imaging routes and an Alltrade Mechanic for a large paper plant.

I have an associate degree in electronics and one of the pet projects i designed years ago with my old boss for our personal use was a circuit to run axuillary lighting for our 4x4's that ran the lights off a 12vdc square wave. We could run about a 75% duty cycle before the light out put got dimmer. Fillament would cool down any shorter.

I got out of the surface mount and Electronics Design aspect a long time ago. I am more at home with large AC and DC drives, motors and PLC's.

Ken
          The 32 amp is not 3 phase. Use the part number I provided.

Comment

Ok, a new stator is on it's way. I found the 40 amp 3 phase part number listed at K&G cycles, USMOTOMAN, Dennis kirk (out of stock).

Anywhere else I have missed to price shop?

Be busy this weekend installing new tires and new stator.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstang View Post
              Ok, a new stator is on it's way. I found the 40 amp 3 phase part number listed at K&G cycles, USMOTOMAN, Dennis kirk (out of stock).

Anywhere else I have missed to price shop?

Be busy this weekend installing new tires and new stator.
              They are all drop shipped so you probably need to call to get them. Martin just got his delivered last week and installed over the weekend from K&G

Comment

Working...
              X