1983 gs1100e instrument wire plugs cut off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1983 gs1100e instrument wire plugs cut off

I have 83 1100e instrument cluster that someone cut all the connection plugs off at the gauges. Rather then try to connect each wire seperatly I'm hoping to find someone who has a non salvagable set of gauges they would be willing to cut the wires with the plugs off. My question is what bikes have the same wires and plugs as my 83 1100e so I know what to look for thanks

Originally posted by arnie View Post
    I have 83 1100e instrument cluster that someone cut all the connection plugs off at the gauges. Rather then try to connect each wire seperatly I'm hoping to find someone who has a non salvagable set of gauges they would be willing to cut the wires with the plugs off. My question is what bikes have the same wires and plugs as my 83 1100e so I know what to look for thanks
    Sorry but I'm confused about what you are asking for. There is a mini harness on the gauges is that what you need?

82 (EZ) and 83 (ED) should be very close

Comment

Now that I have the back off the gauges I see you are right. The mini harness is what I need. The wires from the frame to the head light are good. Nice bikes you have there.

Comment

Working...
      X